If you are planning your trip to Walt Disney World, you should consider staying on Disney property during your vacation. Walt Disney World has several accommodation options for staying right in the heart of the excitement. In addition to making your Disney vacation experience more intense, staying at a Disney hotel has several advantages that are unique to Disney World hotels:
- Use of Disney transportation that is only available to hotel guests. Use of the monorail, boats and buses for hotel guests make getting to and from your hotel to the theme parks much easier. Spend more time enjoying the theme parks instead of being stuck in Orlando traffic.
- Early entry into the parks. On certain days, hotel guests are allowed to enter specific theme parks an hour or two earlier than the general public.
- Themed hotels. Each hotel has a theme that goes along with one of the Disney World theme parks or attractions. Staying at a Disney hotel immerses you in the “magic” with added touches such as character wake-up calls and Mickey-shaped soaps in the bathrooms.
- Include a dining option with your theme park tickets to save money on food in the park and at the hotels.
- Complimentary airport transportation – make getting to and from the airport much easier.
- Character greetings in the hotel in addition to the parks.
Types of Disney World hotels
Disney World offers a variety of accommodations to meet the needs and budgets of its guests.
Disney’s Deluxe hotels offer the best accommodations that Disney World has to offer. These hotels are the closest to the theme parks. They may cost more but are the best of the best. They include Disney Worlds’ first hotel, Disney’s Contemporary Resort, that has the monorail running through it and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, which is right next door to the Animal Kingdom.
Disney’s Moderate Resort hotels are priced lower but still offer great benefits. The style is like a resort setting including the Caribbean Beach Resort and the Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter. They are beautiful decorated to resemble the area of the world for which they are named.
Disney’s Value hotels are the lowest priced hotels; however, they are probably the most popular with families with small children. Each resort has a different theme that is carried to the extreme. For example, the 40-foot Rubik’s Cube at the Pop Century hotel or the building-sized Dalmatians and Fantasia themed swimming pool at the All-star Movies hotel.
In addition to the hotels, Disney World also has campgrounds, villas and condominiums that offer the same great benefits as the Disney hotels.Google+